Panda Land
Hey there! Welcome to Panda Land. Yup! This land is all owned by me, Panda. Please take your time to browse around and look for fun things to do. We're a fun and friendly forum community that allow you to express your feeling online, get advices, and just have fun and relax.

This community will bring you loves and happiness, and you can express yourself in many ways. If you ever need helps or have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime. If you're having trouble log in or issues with registering please send me an email right now.

Email : Skiltlez@hotmail.com

JOIN NOW OR LOG IN! Very Happy Thank You for your supports!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Panda Land
Hey there! Welcome to Panda Land. Yup! This land is all owned by me, Panda. Please take your time to browse around and look for fun things to do. We're a fun and friendly forum community that allow you to express your feeling online, get advices, and just have fun and relax.

This community will bring you loves and happiness, and you can express yourself in many ways. If you ever need helps or have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime. If you're having trouble log in or issues with registering please send me an email right now.

Email : Skiltlez@hotmail.com

JOIN NOW OR LOG IN! Very Happy Thank You for your supports!

Panda Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Opening (WELCOME)

Go down

What do you think of this forum?

Good

Cute

Alright

Poorly

Great

Amazing

Love It

Nice

View results

Site Opening (WELCOME) Empty Site Opening (WELCOME)

Today is the day this forum is open! I'm glad I made this, it didn't took me that long to organize and create things. I hope you like how it look and everything, if you want to comment or suggest anything please do so in here for now. C: Like a Star @ heaven

If you have any questions or concerns about this forum, please feel free to contact me at any time you like. Thank you for your supports!

Loves,
Panda (Admin)

Last edited by Panda on Fri 11 Dec 2009, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Admin
Admin

http://pandaland.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Site Opening (WELCOME) :: Comments

Caeluma

Post Fri 11 Dec 2009, 12:19 am by Caeluma

I am glad to be here on the first day so I can watch this forum turn into something great!

Back to top Go down

Jurinjo

Post Fri 11 Dec 2009, 1:26 am by Jurinjo

Well said Caeluma ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum