Panda Land
Hey there! Welcome to Panda Land. Yup! This land is all owned by me, Panda. Please take your time to browse around and look for fun things to do. We're a fun and friendly forum community that allow you to express your feeling online, get advices, and just have fun and relax.

This community will bring you loves and happiness, and you can express yourself in many ways. If you ever need helps or have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime. If you're having trouble log in or issues with registering please send me an email right now.

Email : Skiltlez@hotmail.com

JOIN NOW OR LOG IN! Very Happy Thank You for your supports!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Panda Land
Hey there! Welcome to Panda Land. Yup! This land is all owned by me, Panda. Please take your time to browse around and look for fun things to do. We're a fun and friendly forum community that allow you to express your feeling online, get advices, and just have fun and relax.

This community will bring you loves and happiness, and you can express yourself in many ways. If you ever need helps or have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime. If you're having trouble log in or issues with registering please send me an email right now.

Email : Skiltlez@hotmail.com

JOIN NOW OR LOG IN! Very Happy Thank You for your supports!

Panda Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Dragoon

2 posters

Go down

Legend of Dragoon Empty Legend of Dragoon

Post by [3P1C_F41L] Mon 14 Dec 2009, 6:24 pm

Its an old playstation game, but its a classic! Has anyone played it all the way through? Has anyone played it at all?
[3P1C_F41L]
[3P1C_F41L]

Back to top Go down

Legend of Dragoon Empty Re: Legend of Dragoon

Post by OPALNYX Tue 15 Dec 2009, 9:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No i have never heard of it.
Does it come in any other format?
What is it like to play easy or hard
to level up/proceed in the game?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
OPALNYX
OPALNYX

Back to top Go down

Post by [3P1C_F41L] Tue 15 Dec 2009, 6:28 pm

Well, its a turn-based RPG, and I guess its pretty easy to level up and play, but the puzzles are hard. I thought so anyways. I always ever played it for the story and the neat cut scenes, like when the characters transformed into Dragoons, or dragon warriors. ^^

It was knd of slow going, though, but it was pretty fun to play if you just needed some down time.

I'm surprised, I thought this game was all over the place...
[3P1C_F41L]
[3P1C_F41L]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum