Panda Land
Hey there! Welcome to Panda Land. Yup! This land is all owned by me, Panda. Please take your time to browse around and look for fun things to do. We're a fun and friendly forum community that allow you to express your feeling online, get advices, and just have fun and relax.

This community will bring you loves and happiness, and you can express yourself in many ways. If you ever need helps or have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime. If you're having trouble log in or issues with registering please send me an email right now.

Email : Skiltlez@hotmail.com

JOIN NOW OR LOG IN! Very Happy Thank You for your supports!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Panda Land
Hey there! Welcome to Panda Land. Yup! This land is all owned by me, Panda. Please take your time to browse around and look for fun things to do. We're a fun and friendly forum community that allow you to express your feeling online, get advices, and just have fun and relax.

This community will bring you loves and happiness, and you can express yourself in many ways. If you ever need helps or have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime. If you're having trouble log in or issues with registering please send me an email right now.

Email : Skiltlez@hotmail.com

JOIN NOW OR LOG IN! Very Happy Thank You for your supports!

Panda Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

debating about quitting one of my jobs

2 posters

Go down

debating about quitting one of my jobs Empty debating about quitting one of my jobs

Post by Caeluma Sun 13 Dec 2009, 10:58 pm

Right now Im working 2 jobs but I've been debating about if i want to quit my job Then yesterday my boss at my 2nd job asked if I would quit my 1st job & work there 5 days a week

Reasons I want to stay
I like the people there
Most of my past jobs I have quit in a year give or take & I don't want to look like a trend
The longer I work there the better it looks on my resume

Reasons I don't want to stay
I don't get many hours
My boss is kinda annoying
It takes too long to get there
Caeluma
Caeluma
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

debating about quitting one of my jobs Empty Re: debating about quitting one of my jobs

Post by [3P1C_F41L] Sun 13 Dec 2009, 11:43 pm

Maybe you should ad another reason to your lists: How well you're being paid.

Is it worth the long drive? Which job pays more? Which job is worth more? Does having two jobs give you enough time to yourself and your friends and family? How much do you want the money from two jobs?

Its hard to quit a job, but sometimes its just gotta be done.
[3P1C_F41L]
[3P1C_F41L]

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum